Friday, December 14, 2007

Thailand Baby Part 2~

Post dated on 8 Dec 07

We visited Mae Fah Luang University yesterday and guess what? We gotten an invitation to a private party hosted by this American student, Jay! So off we went to the party, despite we need to wake up at 6.30am to leave to another community service event the next day! We brought some drinks and Coke.. and the Thai girls made bbq food.. damn sedap yo…

Then this morning.. Kul and me woke up damn early la.. Kul - 6.30am, me - 7am. We had a damn fast shower, den cepat2 dressed up… opened the door.. we saw the guys r still sleeping. SLEEPING! Mmmmm. Oka-ay. Kul went back to sleep, while I packed my things. Den later at 8.45am, Josh woke up and came to our room. APPARENTLY, there was a change of plans… 7am became 3pm.. no wonder everyone still zzz-ing… den we just chit-chatted for another hour and that’s when everyone woke up. Hah. Luckily today got hot water and I made my Chek Hup (yesh, i brot it to Thailand ) so now i’m pretty much awake..

Sidetrack a little, one thing I reli can’t stand is the food here. Everything here is pork, Pork, PORK! They mix and mince everything here.. including the tendons, ligamens, and sometimes bones! The only pork dishes I could eat here is the ones cooked by Kong’s aunt. My fav dish here is her kiam chai with pork.. Damn nice lehh.. mebe its cuz i like salty salty stuff..
Ok lah.. gotta go.. Time’s almost up.. Will update again later~

No comments: