Saturday, December 1, 2007

chiang rai trip banner in the process of printing now...

as u know my designing skill is at beginner level.. so i also came out with this simple banner design... not bad right???

the first design was designed 4 hours before i m leaving to my hometown with my fren, wee lee.. it was designed with the dimension of 200cm x 80 cm at resolution of 72 pixels/inch... so i passed the design to rtr. joshua to send it to printing company..


during my journey back home, rtr. joshua gave me a call and said the banner cannot be printed because it does't compatible with the printer... Arrrgggghhhhh...... he said it has to be 96' x 36' at resolution above 200 pixels/inch....


the next morning, i installed macromedia fireworks mx 2004 into my sister's compaq laptop after i downloaded the trial version software from http://www.adobe.com/...


final result: i jus manage to come out with the exact dimension but the resolution has to be 104 pixels/inch... well at least the printing company dont have to stretch my banner design... and all they need to do to print out.. garbages in, garbages out... hahaha.... i immediately sent the design to rtr. joshua on saturday afternoon..


on the same day, i got to know that my roomate, choon sent the banner design to the printing company on behalf of rtr. joshua...


the banner will be ready on 3rd january, monday morning.....


No comments: